Friday, 10 April 2009

Granny squares!

I've been going to knitting club in Chorlton for the last 2 months (first Thurs of every month in Battery Park juice bar!) and my sole aims were to a) finish the scarf I've been knitting since Easter 07 and b) learn how to crochet to make a blanket out of granny squares. I should have photographed my first few attempts (they were interesting shapes, definitely not squares) but I seem to have gotten the hang of it!

This is the first (of many I hope) in its 2 stages in green and purple.

P1030703 P1030708

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x