Saturday, 4 April 2009

Seeds day 1

Welcome to the very first page of my very first blog!  I've recently caught my Mum's green fingers and am really exciting by the prospect of growing some seeds!  I have no idea how things will turn out but that's all part of the fun isn't it?

I'm also a tad obsessed with crocheting but to be truthful I have embarked on a large-ish project (more later) and it may take a while to finish!  I hope you enjoy what you see / read and will come back for more!

Seeds
Seeds
Seeds
Seeds



I've never planted seeds before so it will be interesting to see if anything actually grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x