Wednesday, 21 October 2009

The garden centre


Hulme Community Garden Centre


It’s taken two years but I finally visited the Hulme Community Garden Centre and I regret not going sooner because it’s really lovely. It’s run as a not for profit centre and as well as being a garden centre it’s a community space for people to come and garden which is great for local children.


Hulme Community Garden Centre

My favourite area is pot rescue, there are probably hundreds of plastic pots, tubs, containers and troughs given away for nothing and there’s a neat little roof garden which shows what you can do with not a lot of space.


Hulme Community Garden Centre

I came away with a lot of bulbs for next spring, costing something crazy like 10/15p per bulb – bargain!


Hulme Community Garden Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x