Wednesday, 23 September 2009

September Granny Squares

With the help of Chorlton Knits and inspiration from the blogs I’ve been reading and endless blankets I come back with from Oxfam at festivals, I’ve been crocheting squares to make my own granny blanket. I made loads in a variety of colours but it just wasn’t working, so I’ve cut down from 10 to just 6 which is much better. It’s going to be 18×18 so will take a while but here’s how its shaping up so far!

When I hadn't finished many
Granny Squares
Granny Squares

Granny Squares
Granny Squares
Granny Squares
Granny Squares
Granny Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x