Sunday, 7 March 2010

Sewing things

I'm a little bit excited after my trip yesterday to purchase my first fabric stash. I'd been told about Leon's Fabric Superstore by someone at Chorlton Knits and I tell you it's a little gold mine! I wish I'd taken my camera now* because it was floor to ceiling in some places of rolls of lovely material. I don't mind telling you I spent a little more than I intended but I'm really pleased with my haul.

*I have a great camera but I always steal J's so by my camera I mean his.





I immediately wanted to make something and I've been meaning to make a knitting needle / crochet hook roll for a while now, so here it is, ta dah!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x