Monday, 2 August 2010

My herb garden

For ages I've wanted a herb garden, I don't know why exactly as I don't often cook with herbs but I think I just liked the idea you know? So I had chives before, and creeping pennyroyal (smells like pepper mint) rosemary, thyme and a couple of others. Guess what! They're all dead. I don't know what I've been doing wrong so I hope this time I do a bit better.

My pots are stackable so I can move them around easily, they've got lots of crocking in the bottom and I drilled holes for drainage. The gravel apart from looking good should also help with drainage so fingers crossed to a better herb year.

Herb Garden

Oregano
Oregano

Sage
Sage

Chives
Chives

Creeping Pennyroyal
Creeping Pennyroyal

Thyme
Thyme

Oregano
Oregano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x