Sunday, 5 September 2010

Granny Stripe Update: 2

It would be nice to have a finished "ta dah" post but we're not quite there yet with the Granny Stripes. I thought I'd give an update anyway as it's probably at least half way there now, 46.5 rows!

Granny Stripe blanket

Do you like my slippers? I wish I could make things like this!

Granny Stripe blanket

Granny Stripe blanket

Granny Stripe blanket

I started to do the first round of the border before finishing purely because I'm impatient and I wanted to see what it would look like! Using a different colour to the stripes and I think it works quite well.

Granny Stripe corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x