Now I admit I didn't make all the fancy little things on the cards, some were from Hobbycraft and Abakhans and a lot were bits and bobs from old christmas cards and things I've hoarded but I did have great fun putting them together.
So yes even though it's January (oh yes, Happy New Year!!!) here we are!
After 9 I ran out of steam a little so this was all I managed but hey, I'd be very greatful of any Christmas card. Now if they could all please be sent back to me that would be great as it was very hard parting with them... ;-)
All you need:
- Some card & envelopes (I got mine in Fred Aldous, Manchester)
- Sticky foam pads / double sided tape
- Christmas motifs, old cards, wrapping paper
- Felt / foam
- Festive cheer / mulled wine
- Scissors (very important!)
- Anything else you can stick onto a card and part with
Perhaps some Easter card making might be on the horizon!