Sunday, 9 January 2011

What I mostly wordle about

I found this Wordle thing over on The Quince Tree which was also on Shanti's blog who saw it on Tecrin Tries! All good crochet blogs you should check out (plus all the others I follow to the right >>> )

This is a little summary of words on my blog. I'm surprised actually that Christmas came out as the most used word (I do love it though, and by saying the word I've just added to the stats!) and believe it or not I can't even see the word crochet at all! Prize to whoever points it out ;-)

wordle

Check out Wordle.net to create your own :-)

6 comments:

  1. I can't see the word Crochet... but I can see crocheting?? does it count?? it's on the right part, vertical direction, between hexagons and great!
    Did you noticed that Christmas appears twice??? one in higher case and one in lower case???
    Thanks for linking to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful! i love the colours and will check out the other blogs. 'though am already familiar with Shanti's lovely blog.
    i really love your header ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAP..I'VE DONE WORDLE BEFORE ASWELL..I THINK IT'S A GREAT ART FORM..AND ITS FUNNY TO SEE WHAT CROPS UP...THANKS FOR THE RUFFLE APPRECIATION!! CHEERS..JEANNETTE.X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole!!!

    There's an award for you at my blog... please stop by and see it!

    xx, Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nicole, I'm pleased you list my blog as a favorite on YOUR blog.. so I've added your link on my favorites. :-) Fun fun!!

    Hugs from Teresa from Oregon USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh yes I guess Crocheting counts! I suppose I never say Crochet then!

    Thanks Teresa that's very sweet of you :-)

    Thanks Sumea, I'm glad you like the header :-) Just a quick photoshop jobby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x