Sunday, 17 July 2011

My new Etsy shop!

Ok ok... It might be a little early to say "shop". It might even be a little early to have one! But I got a little fed up recently of working for other people and doing a job that I don't love. I love having a job, don't get me wrong, it's just what could be better than working for yourself and loving it!

Bunting

So in a moment of madness I whipped up some bunting and decided to sell it. I doubt this will make my millions, I doubt I will even be making any money from this but I might be able to buy a couple of balls of yarn which would make me a very happy bee indeed!

Bunting

I haven't put much into advertising this as yet but I'm hoping one day I might be able to make custom bunting for people :-) This has been hand lovingly made by me (of course!!) and I have one similar to match, so whoever buys it (ok if...!) will be like my bunting buddy or something ;-)

My shop is here so have a visit - there's no obligation to buy, I won't even know you've been :-D

x x x x

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for visiting Planet Penny, it's lovely to find a new blog to visit. Good luck with your Etsy Shop, the bunting is so pretty.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, pretty bunting! I hope you have better luck than I am having on my Etsy shop - I've had it up for months and not one sale.. but it's fun to have one. I hope you find a job that you love.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been around blogland lately... I see you have been busy! Boy, how lucky girl you were with the swap at We love Lucy group!!! Nanita did good! I want to see what you make with it!!
    Your bunting is pretty... as Teresa says, good luck! I've also had mine for some months now and no sell!
    :o)
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty bunting Nicole!!All the best for your new Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunting so much I had to give it a home at my house. It fits in perfectly :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x