Monday, 1 August 2011

Tidy all the things!

Hello! Thanks again for all the lovely comments, I really find crafty bloggers and blog readers the mosy wonderful people! I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I can't believe it's August already, madness! We had a quiet weekend, a little walk along our canal and a trip to the inlaws, very peaceful.

I was looking back at old posts I stashed away and found this one! A complete contrast in weekends although most Saturday mornings me and the OH have a mad cleaning fit and tidy everything up. It must be a guilt thing for letting it get so bad...! Well when I wrote this post I just couldn't take it anymore... I think a photo might help to explain...

Tidy all the things!


We have 4 main things among this mess of a cupboard, boxes of Christmas decorations, boxes of camping things, boxes of car bits and boxes of junk. The Christmas decorations usually end up at the bottom of the pile... When it's Christmas everything has to come out... In June when we go to Glastonbury the camping things have to come out, but they were sent to the bottom in December (the Chrismas decorations are now on top) so everything has to come out... Nightmare!

So I decided to get some organisation in my life. Which mean't a trip to Ikea. Yippee!

Tidy all the things!


Tidy all the things!


Look at the organised goodness!!! It took an hour or two, we were knackered at the end, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Well once we get the correct number of screws which Ikea failed to include in our packaging!

The organised madness didn't stop there - oh no! Do you want to see my garden, the bit I never show you?

Tidy all the things!


Yuck. What-a-mess... Well it was :-D

Tidy all the things!


I did do a little crafty work this weekend however but I haven't taken any photos yet... Looking forward to showing you soon! x x x x

3 comments:

  1. It must be such a good feeling to see it all tidied up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the tidying up! I have so many things to tidy up that it's frightening! LOL
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea! If I found anything that needed to go in a box in the cupboard there was no chance of this ever happening, now I can find the box, open it... It really is the little things. Jeez I am so sad :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x