Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Tuesdays tallies: 7

One a Day Banner

Hellooooo! Hope you're all doing well, I have been a VERY busy bee lately, not so much with my one a day but with life in general. Did I tell you I passed my exam I had a few weeks ago? I was SO surprised I can't tell you. I even got sent a certificate and a badge in the post; a badge!!! :-D hahaha

Tomorrow I have to go for an interview for my job, it really sucks because I want to stay on my team! I know I complained last week about wanting more time to crochet but seriously when faced with that prospect I am very greatful to have my work!

So to the One a Day... I haven't taken any photos of the new hexagons I've made but I thought I'd share a little "progress so far" photo!



Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 7


I still have no idea how big this is going to get but it's definitely at a decent size now where I can snuggle under it as I join!

If you're in the One A Day or just want to see how everyone else is doing click the One A Day banner at the top to see this weeks post by Carole :-) Thanks for stopping by!

x x x x

12 comments:

  1. Its looking awesome! I remember making a blanket for my daughters bed years ago, was supposed to be a single but as the colours were so soft and lovely and the blankie was so warm, I just kind of kept going over winter and it ended up more Queen size. LOL She loved it and now she is grown, it still fits her bed. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!* on doing so well with your exam!!

    And wow, that blanket is a work of ART! When you get it done you should enter it into a fair and win a blue ribbon!

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Your blanket is stunning! Love all those colors. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously in love with this blanket. Those colors, the shapes, the vibe... It's all good! :D
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow it looks so colorful! It already pretty big! I would love to have that on my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on passing the exam.

    Good luck for interview.

    Beautiful blanket. I might have to add it to my bucket list of things to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking good. It's nice to see alot of people at the same stage and blankets getting big enough to snuggle under while being worked on.

    Congratulations on the exam and I hope the interview went well.

    Kier x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blanket is looking beautiful, so colourful and cheery, great progress.
    congratulations on your exam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, you are mad fast! Love the progression photos. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, it's looking gorgeous, I love to see it grow! And I love your socks ;-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you have the different pictures marking each week, what a great idea! It looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you're documenting your blanket's growth - it's looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x