Sunday, 6 May 2012

Quarterly round up :-)

Back in January I decided not to set myself any ridiculous New Years Resolutions; there would be no joining the gym, no expectations to do things I know that realistically I am never going to achieve! Instead I opted for a couple of goals, simple things I wanted to do and thought "that might be possible!"


So climbing was part of it, I wanted to do some outdoor routes and lead a 6a - both completed! I wanted to eat more healthily and have less meat in my diet the latter of which I've managed really well (I made a veggie lasagne a couple of weeks ago!) but I still have to admit to the odd KFC... THE SHAME!

I was really keen to finish all my 2011 projects and apart from my hexagon blanket and a few other little things I think I've done really well! Here's a quick round up;


Stripy snood, one of my favourite things to wear because it's so cosy!
Finished snood :-)

My mums crazy fluffy caterpillar!
Pink fluffy wrap

I haven't done much sewing in 2012 but this is one of my proudest productions
Polka dot skirt

Ahhhh finally! This scarf took ages because moss stitch calls for a little more attention but I'm so happy it's finally completed
Moss stitch scarf - finished!

My favourite project of the year, I think it will take something really special to top this
Bubble gum blanket


Admittedly I've started a few other projects too but mostly they've also been finished :-)

Baby cable hat #2
Baby hats for little heads
Cable hat

I've started some mini bunting; I'm not sure what to do with it yet!
Knitted bunting

And this will eventually be my new laptops cover :-)
Laptop bag

I'm also knitting up a snood for my friends birthday and that lovely pink bunting. I'm starting to think my 2012 unfinished projects are getting ahead of me again!

x x x x

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely shots!!! My favorites are the cosy cowl, the striped blanket and laptop cover. The yarn for that cowl looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bee has sure been busy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little hats. And you ripple - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! You've been a busy little BEE.. good for you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x