Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Tuedays Tallies : two

One a Day Banner

Hello, welcome back to my Tuesdays Tallies :) If you click the banner above you can visit Caroles blog and find out more about other people taking part. I'm really thrilled about how much progress I've been making after such a long break. The irony is the sun's come out & it's way too hot for a blanket!

Truck 15th Anniversary

I spent the weekend away at Truck Festival in the absence of Glastonbury this year and it was brilliant! I even bumped into someone I know from work which was really really weird. I got very sunburnt too so I'm taking it nice and easy at the minute!! I did miss crocheting though...

Hexagon round two

Last week I concentrated on making my middles (my least favourite of the process) so THIS week I had the lovely job of doing round two, which is much more exciting because I've been using more colours!

Hexagon round two

Doing round two is super quick and there's really not much to it; just some clusters of trebles.

Hexagon round two

I've realised I'm running low on Saffron, Clematis, Aspen and I'm all out of Turquoise! Luckily Deramores has all of these in stock AND 15% off all yarns :D WIN :)

Hexagon round two


So now I cannot wait to start round three... I know this really is more than "one a day" but hey ho :) I'm going to bend the rules a little and say my effort is "give it a go once a day" :p
Hexagon round two


x x x x

9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your colour scheme!!! Can't see what they look like after round three!

    P.S. Guess what else you can use as a yarn organiser if you don't have one of my thingies or a yarn bowl ... a teapot baby!!!!!


    See this link from Storage Geek
    http://storagegeek.tumblr.com/post/22774892736/when-you-havent-a-yarn-bowl-a-tea-pot-will-do-in

    Guess who's going to be looking for vintage teapots at the flea market!!! This idea is absolute genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others.. your color scheme is just totally luscious!! I adore the photo with them all laid out, it's wonderful! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours, just love the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how CUTE they look! :-) This will be a stunning blanket when it's finished! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous way to get these done!! I like that you are doing one section of each square at a time-and the colors are so fresh and nice.

    I can't wait to see how these turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the freshness of the colours. And feel free to bend the rules to suit - I'm not doing one a day, if I did my little squares would take years to become a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever girl, Nicole! May your circles flourish! The colors certainly are lovely.
    So glad you were not battered although you bag was by the spokes of your wheel. I hope your mending goes well and the new bags work well =)
    Hugs from Gracie <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely colours for your circles, I'm loving the production line technique too!
    Roll on round three!

    Lori xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x