Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Tuesdays Tallies: I'm back!!

One a Day Banner

I am really excited about re-joining the One a Day project run by Carol at Gingerbread Girl because I really think I'm going to finish my hexagon blanket soon :)
Week 9

My last Tueday's Tallies post was back in November but I just got so busy with Christmas and other crochet / knitting projects I decided to stop for a bit. I just didn't mean for so long!

I decided before re-joining to have a target for my blanket and having measured it out I think I may only need another 58 hexagons, possibly an extra row after that and then the border.

Hexagon middles

I also decided instead of making one hexagon at a time I'd start a mini production line...

Hexagon middles

So I very quickly hooked up all the middles I'll need!

Hexagon middles

And now I'm about to start on round two... It feels good to be getting to the end of this :)

x x x x

11 comments:

  1. Bet it feels good now the end is in sight?

    Great colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see your hexagons back. I've already commented on someone else's blog today that I think this way of working motifs is definitely the quickest way to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice to see something so close to finished. Its really exciting huh? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your assembly line sounds like a great idea. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely gorgeous, like the idea of a little production line. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one heckuva an amazing blanket you're working on. Good luck on getting close to the finish line! I remember how glad I was to finish my big rainbow granny stripe! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your hexagons! Such a beautiful blanket!
    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's looking amazing! I used the production line method when I made my granny blanket, it was much quicker and less confusing.

    Can't wait to see this finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It always feels so great to have the end in sight!! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hexagons are so lovely. So nice that you are almost finished.
    I´m so looking forward to your big tadaah!
    Have a wonderful weekend! xxxBarbina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blanket looks gorgeous! Love the production line thing too :-)

    Lori xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x