Saturday, 3 August 2013

Adventures in Paperchase

Paperchase might possibly be my favourite shop...  I don't always find things I want, but when I do I DO!  They had a little sale on in my nearest shop.  I came back with a bunch of lovely things more a mere £10 :)

One of the whole points of buying a house is surely to end up with something you've created and love right?  I think so too, so I've a new scrapbook that I'm looking forward to filling with ideas & inspiration.

I also miss cassettes, no one makes mix tapes anymore :(

Scrap booking

I've seen Washi tape all over the internet although I had no idea what it was, well apart from being tape that is.  Google it (or bing it, whatever you prefer!) there are some fabulous and I mean fabulous things decorated with it, my favourite being a Mac Book keyboard.  Possibly un-practical but lovely.

I'm not sure what I'll do with these yet, but they're quite nice.

Washi tape

Lastly my favourite and best bargain a pencil crochet hook case!  The knitting needle rolls I've sewn aren't really suitable for hooks, especially as mine all have handles but this is PeRfEcT!


It's got lovely little side pouches too for my hooks that haven't yet been introduced to Fimo :)


Too dark to photograph now, but during the week & at our WI Craft Club I started hooking a new colour for my blanket and I think it works!  This might just be the missing link...  

Much love 
x x x x

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm such interesting finds. My crochet hooks keep being put in "safe" places which take me forever to find. A pencil case filled with crochet hooks might narrow my search :) I want to go investigate your tape and I am excited for you that you have found a just right color yarn for your blanket!
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it in there. You have got some lovely buys. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh.. I love paper stores! I love the papers, notebooks, envelopes, stickers, stamps, tapes.. fun fun fun! I ordered a couple washi tapes on eBay and love them. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paperchase to! I agree with you about mix tapes, emailing a playlist just isn't the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that notebook. I miss mixed tapes too. I guess I ipods do the mixing for us now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh some lovely things. The washi tape looks really nice, I keep meaning to buy some to try it out.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoorah for Paperchase!! Gorgeous buys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Paperchase too! Trouble is I have so much stationery now because I never want to spoil the notebooks! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that shop, its the best stationary shop ever!! You have lots of lovely goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x