Monday, 27 January 2014

100 happy days

A few weeks ago one of my friends posted this link to Facebook. It's called 100 Happy Days and it's a challenge to submit a photo every day of something that makes you happy.

I decided to join in, even though the bit that said '71% of people tried to complete this challenge, but failed quoting lack of time as the main reason. These people simply did not have time to be happy. Do you?' annoyed me a bit because I'm not sure that forgetting or not taking a photo means you're not happy. 

Some of my happiest moments since joining have actually been impossible to photograph, but I've given it my best!  If nothing it's got me using my camera (phone) more so that's always nice.

#100happydays
Ok I know we've all seen them... still in love

#100happydays
Knitted stripes

#100happydays
Work tea break

#100happydays
Finding our ceiling rose was perfectly intact after moving this monster of a light fitting

#100happydays
Plastering beginning

#100happydays
Making the best of our fireplace

#100happydays
Absolute joy!

#100happydays
A birthday present

#100happydays
My birthday!

#100happydays
Imagining...

#100happydays
More flowers :-)

#100happydays
Mmmmmmmm.....

#100happydays
The best way to eat fruit (in mulled wine)

#100happydays
Portable yarny project

#100happydays
Chinese lanterns

#100happydays
Feeling giddy over organising!

#100happydays
Our first major DIY achievement

Why not join in?
#100HappyDays

x x x x

8 comments:

  1. Love your pictures a great uplifting thing to do too ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your photos and text sound happy to me! Your house updating is coming along nicely.. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems we are both giddy over the number 100! Great photos, you have got some good light effects there. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post ..... so many happy moments, love it!
    love Jooles x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea, your photos are indeed happy! And if you don't have the camera to hand, at least the project reminds you to pause and acknowledge the happy in everyday life...Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your happy photos brought happiness to me as well, Nicole :) Thanks! xx [I love that you are using your colored pencils! I just posted a photo of a colored pencil page I did in an album for my youngest granddaughter. Fun!]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole what a wonderful post, really lifted my spirits and made me smile. Thank you so much, big hugs to you
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of reasons to be happy in your lovely pics Nicole...what a great idea!
    Hope you're having a good week too,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x