Sunday, 8 June 2014

A new look

I think the change if fairly obvious if you've ever visited my blog before, but look I have a new banner!  I haven't used Illustrator in ages so it took a while to get back into it.  I was getting annoyed with my other banners being off centre, the wrong size and my little head was itching to design something.

July 2013

The constellation background is just a standard one from Blogger because I always want to go to Space, it's just never going to happen!


x x x x

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright new look! And never say never...you might find yourself floating amongst the stars one day! ;-) Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your banner.. I noticed it on my last visit to your last post. Bravo on your design!!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never say never! Just say unlikely. Hold on to the thought, no matter how unlikely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x