Sunday, 13 July 2014

Glastonbury 2014

*writers block!* 

It shouldn't be that hard to come up with something to say, I've been very busy after all...  I'm back from Glastonbury and ready to get back into normal life.  *sigh*.  It's the same every year, I go, never want to leave, come home and feel very blue about it all.

It's not all bad though, I've decided to start looking for a new job because I want to do something creative or challenging and unfortunately my current job offers me neither of those things!

I'll share some of my favourite photos of the weekend and then it's onto knitting and crochet talk because I NEED YOUR HELP

Glastonbury 2014

Glastonbury 2014

Glastonbury 2014

Glastonbury 2014

Glastonbury 2014

Glastonbury 2014

I never usually write a great deal about Glastonbury here but I've realised that the little things are all becoming a blur from years gone by!  So, things I did, learnt and would like to remember from 2014...


  • Camping under pylons isn't as bad as I thought
  • Camping 10ft from a bar is a good thing
  • My poncho was an excellent investment
  • Take more long socks and less leggings
  • Don't take chocolate, it melts and I don't eat it
  • Fruit snack pots are breakfast winners
  • Go with your gut for clashes (London Grammar vs Kasabian, London Grammar won, best set of the festival!)
  • Cream tea was a winner
  • Hanging out at the Circus on Saturday was a good choice
  • As was getting a Glastonbury Free Press poster (should have got the type face one though)
  • Getting a coach was remarkably less stressful than driving
  • Arcade Fire, Dolly Parton
  • Making a leather bracelet in the craft fields
  • The electrical storm shut down!
  • Visiting the London Underground tent

x x x x

2 comments:

  1. Eii Nicole! I know this festival is amazing and I want to come! Good luck for your new job search I hope you realize your dream to be creative ! :::Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I miss going to Glastonbury. Lovely photos, I used to sit in the circus tent for hours, me and my friend loved them all we would miss bands because we would get so excited by the circus tent. I am also very jealous you got to see London Grammar live, I can imagine they were amazing in the Glastonbury setting. Ok I am going to dream about the loveliness of the festival for the rest of the day. - Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x