Saturday, 2 August 2014

Tatton Park flower show '14

This year was my third year to the Tatton Park flower show and we were so blessed with the weather.  I even got a little sun burnt...  I don't seem to have blogged about my previous visits which is odd, but not unlike me.

RHS Tatton Park 2014

The displays are absolutely stunning and the exhibitors have gone to incredible lengths to make sure that every flower and leaf is perfect.

Really I have too many photos to share so I'll try and pick out my very favourites, like this Bee inspired garden!

IMG_4063

And this cool bug hotel

IMG_4132

I very excitely bought some butternut squash and nasturtium seeds from Pennard Plants because they're from near where Glastonbury Festival is!

IMG_4045

The owl and the pussy cat

IMG_4167

IMG_4136

IMG_4111

IMG_4066

IMG_4057

IMG_4164

IMG_4053 IMG_4140
IMG_4145 IMG_4137
IMG_4149 IMG_4098

I was very very good and apart from my seeds, lots of food and Pimms I only bought this windchime, isn't it lovely?

IMG_4170

My mum, dad & I were very clever this year and while everyone was queuing to leave in their cars we sat out and had a picnic!  We might have nicked the idea from people we saw last year when we were leaving...

Now it's definitely time to stop interneting, and go look for a new drill to buy so I can finish the planter me and my dad have been building

x x x x

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day out, thank you for sharing.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing flower show! I enjoyed each photo. You have such a fun, positive personality.. I love that. I think the wind-chime is gorgeous! I look forward to seeing your planter! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Looks like a beautiful flower show. Thanks for taking us along. ( I just found your blog via Jooles at Sew Sweet Violet.) Happy August, Anne D.T. PlumCreek22 Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you had a lovely time Nicole, the flowers were so pretty! You were very clever to have a picnic while the crowds thinned, and the chimes that followed you home are beautiful. We just planted some nasturtium seeds and have great hopes we will have some flowers before the first frost :) I hope you have success with your nasturtium seeds as well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x