Guess what!! I haven't dropped off the face of the universe and I haven't left blog land :-) I'm actually writing this post a day early and lets be honest I've only had two weeks to get something sorted to show you...!
Two weeks back my excuses were presents for other people - you guys were loving CJ and the iPhone pouch, thank youuu!!! Both were happily received :-)
Last week I had no excuse, I just hid and didn't post about my second week without hexagons...! Life just seemed to get in the way of living, every second I spend working I wish I was making stuff but if I leave then I can't afford the nice things I like, so I guess I'll stick at it :-)
This week I promised to make it up to myself and all the other One a Day participants. Would you believe if I said I've nearly caught up on all the days I missed? You wouldn't?! I'll have to prove it then!
HuRRaY!
I almost managed two of every colour, that's a lot of sewing in to do!
Stackable goodness
THERE! I am totally guilt free now and back on target! I can't tell you how lovely that feels :-) I'm going to try and catch up now on reading everyone elses blog because I'm really missing this part of my crochet / knitting life!
Much love to you all :-)
x x x x
I have found it a bit harder to get hooky time in also. I have gotten a bit done, but I was making really fast progress before I went back to work. Sigh. Why can't we just spend our work time on our hobbies. LOL. Your hexies are looking great. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteI just adore the color combos in these hexies. Bravo for you! It takes an artist's eye to put such nice colors together. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
ReplyDeleteYour hexies look super pretty!!And so good that now you are back on track!!I don't expect to do that anytime soon!!:)
ReplyDeleteWell done for getting back on track. It's so easy to get sidelined sometimes - yours colours look amazing.
ReplyDeleteGood job, you are back on the straight and narrow! Your photographs are very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteIf it weren't for seeing you back over on Rav, I would've gotten worried! :D Well done catching up, such pretty pretty hexies! xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi! I am happy that you are back! Your hexagons look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAnd no loose ends, wow!
Have a wonderful day! Barbina
Hi!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! Love all those pretty colors. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/one-day-project.html
Oh, I always feel exactly the same when I'm working too, lol! I have to keep telling myself as every hour passes that that's another ball of yarn I've earned, lol ;)
ReplyDeleteYour hexagons are looking just gorgeous, and well done you for catching up with them too! :)
Wow beautiful colours and dont they look pretty on that stripy background!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours - they are going to make a gorgeous blanket!
ReplyDeleteIt must be nice to have caught up you have done so much and the look so great. xx
ReplyDeleteIt's a good feeling when you catch up isn't it, I love the colour combo, they are happy colours. Have a good week.xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat colours! I've been working on some cotton hexies for a table mat but yours are much nicer... can you have hexie envy I wonder? lol.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good week, happy hooking :)
Louise xx
Lovely blog and crochet really colourfullx
ReplyDeleteI like it, I like it... it's going to turn out great. Just found you and new follower.
ReplyDeleteLove how you are blending the colors - great effect!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone :-) It's good to be blogging *and* finding time to read other blogs too! I miss it a lot :-) x x x
ReplyDelete