There is nothing quite like a hot chocolate to send you off to sleep but even better - try hot rumchocolate! I'm quite partial to a bit of Captain Morgans....
Last week J's sister had her baby, all 9lb 8 of him! I can't wait to meet him but in the meantime I've been furiously crocheting... On the train... At work... At my mums.... And here's where I was upto on Sunday!
I've done a lot more since then but as usual I haven't taken any photos since! I can't wait to show you the finished thing soon :-D
x x x x
What a beautiful Blankie, now you have made me 'need' rum for my hot chocolate! :)
ReplyDeleteHow rude of me! In my rum craving I forgot to say Congratulations on the new addition to the family, it will be cute to see the not so little fella when he gets his blankie :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lucy :-D I'm very excited, and glad I've helped you see the light with regards to hot chocolate...
ReplyDeleteLOVE your ripple and that cactus is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteJacquie x
That's a gorgeous ripple. The colours really stand out with the white. Great job!
ReplyDelete*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!* on the big baby boy! Your ripple is FABOOOO... what a wonderful gift! I hope you take a photo of the tyke wrapped up in that beauty. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
ReplyDeleteI really like the blanket and hot chocolate is also very nice with Baileys and marshmallows.
ReplyDeleteI must say I've never heard about hot rumchocolate, I definitely must give it a try ;-) LOVE the baby ripple, and congratulations on your nephew! :-) x
ReplyDeleteOooh, those colours are fantastic. What a lucky baby.
ReplyDeleteYum hot chocololate delish.
ReplyDeleteI love your ripple blanket it's lovely.
Congrats to your family on the baby.
Gorgeous blanket and congrats on the new member to your family!
ReplyDeleteThis is a rainbow of beauty! Love how you broke it up with white. Gave it a very tropical sunset type of happy feel. Just lovely!
ReplyDeleteLovely! I'm celebrating with you!<3
ReplyDeleteI love hot chocolate and rum, I discovered it a couple of years ago and am now disappointed when hot chocolate arrives without it! - The ripple blanket is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnnie
Did someone say rum....
ReplyDeleteLove the blanket, congratulations on the new addition to the family :-)
Lori xx