Back in January I decided not to set myself any ridiculous New Years Resolutions; there would be no joining the gym, no expectations to do things I know that realistically I am never going to achieve! Instead I opted for a couple of goals, simple things I wanted to do and thought "that might be possible!"
So climbing was part of it, I wanted to do some outdoor routes and lead a 6a - both completed! I wanted to eat more healthily and have less meat in my diet the latter of which I've managed really well (I made a veggie lasagne a couple of weeks ago!) but I still have to admit to the odd KFC... THE SHAME!
I was really keen to finish all my 2011 projects and apart from my hexagon blanket and a few other little things I think I've done really well! Here's a quick round up;
Stripy snood, one of my favourite things to wear because it's so cosy!

My mums crazy fluffy caterpillar!

I haven't done much sewing in 2012 but this is one of my proudest productions

Ahhhh finally! This scarf took ages because moss stitch calls for a little more attention but I'm so happy it's finally completed

My favourite project of the year, I think it will take something really special to top this

Admittedly I've started a few other projects too but mostly they've also been finished :-)

Baby hats for little heads

I've started some mini bunting; I'm not sure what to do with it yet!

And this will eventually be my new laptops cover :-)

I'm also knitting up a snood for my friends birthday and that lovely pink bunting. I'm starting to think my 2012 unfinished projects are getting ahead of me again!
x x x x
So climbing was part of it, I wanted to do some outdoor routes and lead a 6a - both completed! I wanted to eat more healthily and have less meat in my diet the latter of which I've managed really well (I made a veggie lasagne a couple of weeks ago!) but I still have to admit to the odd KFC... THE SHAME!
I was really keen to finish all my 2011 projects and apart from my hexagon blanket and a few other little things I think I've done really well! Here's a quick round up;
Stripy snood, one of my favourite things to wear because it's so cosy!
My mums crazy fluffy caterpillar!
I haven't done much sewing in 2012 but this is one of my proudest productions
Ahhhh finally! This scarf took ages because moss stitch calls for a little more attention but I'm so happy it's finally completed
My favourite project of the year, I think it will take something really special to top this
Admittedly I've started a few other projects too but mostly they've also been finished :-)
Baby hats for little heads
I've started some mini bunting; I'm not sure what to do with it yet!
And this will eventually be my new laptops cover :-)
I'm also knitting up a snood for my friends birthday and that lovely pink bunting. I'm starting to think my 2012 unfinished projects are getting ahead of me again!
x x x x
These are lovely shots!!! My favorites are the cosy cowl, the striped blanket and laptop cover. The yarn for that cowl looks great!
ReplyDeleteThat Bee has sure been busy :) x
ReplyDeleteLove those little hats. And you ripple - gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI love them all! You've been a busy little BEE.. good for you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
ReplyDelete