Horray it's F-R-I-D-A-Y! That means no work for two days and a lie in tomorrow! I have had serious wake up issues this week I just can't get myself out of bed :-( I'm looking forward to a glass of wine later but only later because I can't knit with wine because I can't see or think straight with wine...!
I'm working on a new project for my friends birthday next week - it's ok there's no chance of her reading this!
I was really hoping to make a Danger Craft monster so I bought the Daphne and Delilah pattern but after opening the PDF and trying for two hours I just couldn't do it!
The first step is to Cast On 6 sts onto DPNs which is 2 sts on each needle, just too fiddly for me even though I made a jar cosie with DPNs a few weeks ago *Sigh*
So I got a lovely free and easy pattern on Ravelry that you can see here! I am definitely giving it a Danger style face though :-)

Haha it looks like a pair of pants doesn't it! I'm pretty sure it will work out though, I just hope she likes it because it's put One A Day on hold til it's done! The colours look a bit weird here (they look a different weird in real life!) but that's all quite monstery isn't it?
I still can't stop knitting this though...

I LOVE this wool!!
Tomorrow I'm looking forward to a day in town while J is at work. Horray for me time!
Have a lovely weekend all!
x x x x
I'm working on a new project for my friends birthday next week - it's ok there's no chance of her reading this!
I was really hoping to make a Danger Craft monster so I bought the Daphne and Delilah pattern but after opening the PDF and trying for two hours I just couldn't do it!
The first step is to Cast On 6 sts onto DPNs which is 2 sts on each needle, just too fiddly for me even though I made a jar cosie with DPNs a few weeks ago *Sigh*
So I got a lovely free and easy pattern on Ravelry that you can see here! I am definitely giving it a Danger style face though :-)
Haha it looks like a pair of pants doesn't it! I'm pretty sure it will work out though, I just hope she likes it because it's put One A Day on hold til it's done! The colours look a bit weird here (they look a different weird in real life!) but that's all quite monstery isn't it?
I still can't stop knitting this though...
I LOVE this wool!!
Tomorrow I'm looking forward to a day in town while J is at work. Horray for me time!
Have a lovely weekend all!
x x x x
I can't wait to see whatever you are coming up with. I love the yarn.
ReplyDeleteI like the colours you are using for the monster!!Waiting to see the results!!The colour changes in the scarf looks nice!!And is that a rug the scarf is kept on??It is soo pretty!!
ReplyDeleteWow, can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve on those needles!
ReplyDelete((hugs)), Teresa :-) p
cant wait to see how your monster turns out!!
ReplyDeleteThe colours in your scarf are lovely!!
Very warm pants! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the stripes on your scarf and looking forward to seeing the finished monster. You can usually get away with casting on flat and working a few rounds before switching to dpns then using the tail to sew up the first few rows, just remember to convert the rows for flat knitting
ReplyDelete