I can't believe Tuesday has come round so fast, so fast in fact I forgot it was Tuesday and nearly didn't post my Tuesdays tallies!
*I had to retake them :-)
Anywho it's gettings late here so luckily for you I can't chat on too much :-)
Day Thirteen
Day Fourteen
Day Fifteen
Day Sixteen
Day Seventeen
Day Eighteen
Day Nineteen
And here we are!
I think I probably need another half again. I'm not quite decided yet but I think I'll know when it gets there. Then there's the fun of making half hexagons!
I'll see you soon!
x x x x
You are doing **SO** well! I'm impressed! That is one eye-popping visual treat of a blanket!
ReplyDelete((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Your blanket is looking great!!!
ReplyDeleteOh it is growing really fast.. gorgeous colours blending beautifully.. :)x
ReplyDeleteWow,it looks gorgeous,the colours are beautiful. Deb xxx
ReplyDeleteThe colours look fantastic on my screen, really vibrant.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of taking a picture of each individual hexagon per day, you could make a collage when you're done of all the beautiful colors! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful!!Your choice of colours is perfect!!This is going to be one gorgeous blankie!!
ReplyDeleteI like how the colours blend together on each hexagon. It's going to be one awesome blanket.
ReplyDeleteKier x
I am SO in love with this blanket! Those colors are stunning!!! <3
ReplyDeletexo,
wink
It looks brilliant, well done on keeping up!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as ever! I'm really enjoying seeing your progress :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning - I love your colours - this is one of my favourite One A Day projects!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favourites as well, I just love the way you have blended the colours. I really look forward to seeing this one every week.
ReplyDelete@ Teresa - thank you! Hope you are doing ok lovely xx
ReplyDelete@ Liz, Stocki, Karisma, Saritha, Wink, Carol, Faith, Kier & Rainy Day - thank you all very much!
@ Emily - yeah I like doing this because I'd already started the blanket so I can see what was made during the One a Day project :-)
@ Sarah & Hilly T - aww thanks! You made me blush hehe