Thank you to the lovely ladies who entered my mohair giveaway. You had some great ideas so I know it's going to a good home!
I went for the good old "draw out of a hat approach"
Although I actually used a bag because I didn't have any hats to hand :p
And the winner is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the winner is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Et voila!
Congrats Chrissie, I'm really looking forward to seeing your cushion or whatever you choose to make. Will be in touch shortly. Thank you again Nana Go-Go and Dovile x
♥♥♥



Thank you!!! I'm a lucky gal! Cx
ReplyDeleteMy little heart was fibrillating very fast there - I thought we'd all won!!Congrats to Chrissie.
ReplyDeleteoh no I missed your giveaway! congratulations to Chrissie Crafts though, she is a lucky lady! - Annie
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
ReplyDelete