Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Tuesdays tallies: 3

One a Day Banner

I can't believe Tuesday has come round so fast, so fast in fact I forgot it was Tuesday and nearly didn't post my Tuesdays tallies! You'll have to forgive some of the bad photos, I've only just taken them and it's dark so the lighting is t-e-r--r-i-b-l-e*! It's been good to see the progress of all the other projects, I think my faves have been the hexipuffs! So complicated looking and time consuming but absolutely worth it.

*I had to retake them :-)

Anywho it's gettings late here so luckily for you I can't chat on too much :-)

Day Thirteen
Thirteen
Day Fourteen
Fourteen
Day Fifteen
Fifteen
Day Sixteen
Sixteen
Day Seventeen
Seventeen
Day Eighteen
Eighteen
Day Nineteen
Nineteen

And here we are!

Before & After 2

Week 3

I think I probably need another half again. I'm not quite decided yet but I think I'll know when it gets there. Then there's the fun of making half hexagons!

I'll see you soon!

x x x x

15 comments:

  1. You are doing **SO** well! I'm impressed! That is one eye-popping visual treat of a blanket!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blanket is looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is growing really fast.. gorgeous colours blending beautifully.. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,it looks gorgeous,the colours are beautiful. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours look fantastic on my screen, really vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of taking a picture of each individual hexagon per day, you could make a collage when you're done of all the beautiful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful!!Your choice of colours is perfect!!This is going to be one gorgeous blankie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the colours blend together on each hexagon. It's going to be one awesome blanket.
    Kier x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO in love with this blanket! Those colors are stunning!!! <3
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks brilliant, well done on keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous as ever! I'm really enjoying seeing your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning - I love your colours - this is one of my favourite One A Day projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of my favourites as well, I just love the way you have blended the colours. I really look forward to seeing this one every week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Teresa - thank you! Hope you are doing ok lovely xx

    @ Liz, Stocki, Karisma, Saritha, Wink, Carol, Faith, Kier & Rainy Day - thank you all very much!

    @ Emily - yeah I like doing this because I'd already started the blanket so I can see what was made during the One a Day project :-)

    @ Sarah & Hilly T - aww thanks! You made me blush hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x