Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Tuesdays tallies: 8!

Hi hi hi! Guess what!!! I completely mis-counted my hexagons when I was playing catch up so instead of being 3 days behind I am actually 3 days ahead - WOO HOO!!


:-D

Welcome to Tuesdays Tallies week 8!

One a Day Banner


I forgot it was Tuesday and nearly stayed late at work, then I remembered and had to rush home to catch the light for photographing! When the clocks change I think I'll have to wait til the weekend :-(

I haven't sewn in my new hexies yet (or edged many of them) so there will be lots of fun this week doing that. I quite enjoy it actually and I sew my ends in as I go along - not because I'm one of those annoying people (!!) but because I use Sarah Londons joining method which you need to use a needle for (so you might as well keep sewing!) and I sew the hexies together. Trust me if it wasn't for this my ends would be very much loose!

So time for a mega catch up then!!



Fourty OneFourty Two

Fourty ThreeFourty Four

Fourty FiveFourty Six

Fourty SevenFourty Eight

Fourty NineFifty

Fifty OneFifty Two

Fifty ThreeFifty Four



Please click the One a Day banner to visit Caroles blog and give her encouragement along with the other people joining it - it really is difficult to keep up and we're all trying our best :-)

Right time to pick up J now, I'll be blogging later about more cables and hook handles!!

x x x x

18 comments:

  1. Your hexies are magnificent! What a wonderful family heirloom you're making! I do hope you're keeping it.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the miscount - 3 days ahead rather than behind would make me jump around the room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love the colours & fab news about being ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you realize you've done more than you thought. They look fab, great colour choices.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you've done so well. they all look so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you have done. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such pretty colors, & lovely job in photographing all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh ! Pretty colors! I'm glad you made it home in time, keep it up! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isnt it awesome when you realise you are ahead rather than behind... Yay! Your hexis are great~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! And Yay for being ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have done lots and lots! They are looking very pretty, and very colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! And YAY for the mis-count!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Impressive! Love love love the colors :) xx Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  14. How great when you have done more than you think, they look really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow great hexies - and great to find out that you're ahead! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blanket is going to be absolutely stunning! Your colours are gorgeous! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh a lot of enthusiasm for extra hexagons! Believe me it's a good feeling haha

    Thanks for all your lovely comments it's really spurring me on right now :-) You're all fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x