Monday, 17 May 2010

Lovely bunting

It's been a busy time here but nothing gets in the way in a bit of crochet goodness! The Granny Square blanket I've been working on for the last year is so nearly finished now and it's been getting some good responses so I am really really pleased.

Blanket

I've also had a go at some more sewing and decided to make some more bunting :-) I do love bunting, I really do! This was made up of a mixture of old clothes, Ikea fabric and ends from Leon's Fabric Superstore in Chorlton. Love love love it!

Bunting
Bunting
Bunting
Bunting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x